Friday, February 17, 2012

Did you ever test to see if a mouse would eat it?|||Haven't you learned ANYTHING after trolling around this section with multiple troll accounts. Food is a choice, no one needs approval from anyone regarding food choices.|||So you've tried ALL the different vegan cheeses? Why? Did some vegan test to see if you would eat them?|||Some vegan cheese tastes better/worse than others. Home made vegan cheese is usually the best.
Also while I did not test vegan cheese on *mice*, I once shared vegan mac & cheese with my pet rats - they liked it, no joke. I also gave them several different things to try and they went straight for the vegan mac & cheese, so what does that tell you lol.|||Using mice to test it isn't vegan either! And mice actually prefer other foods like seeds, nuts and grains.|||That's not what your mom said last night|||Mice are actually lactose intolerant (Like the majority of the human species), so cheese isn't a good food for them, nor us. I think cheese smells rotten and curdled. I've tried Daiya cheese and it's okay but its definitely not something I eat on a regular basis.|||I agree, vegan cheese is horrible.

They've perfected replicating milk and butter. But for the love of god, vegan cheese shouldn't exist.|||not bad.|||Do you have nothing better to do than cut down food choices?
Do you have a mouse test all your food before you eat?

My teenage kids had friends over and they devoured our vegan cheese saying it was better than dairy cheese. I had to go get more at the store. One also told my daughter that she likes eating at our house because it's good and she feels so healthy afterward. I think that's a better indicator than giving a morsel to a mouse.|||I personally prefer Daiya cheese over real cheese.|||"My" vegan cheese?

I've never had faux animal products, in 5 years of veganism.

That crap's mostly for those finding it hard to give up their food addiction, either for health, or ethics.
Not all or even most vegans get it.|||All vegan food is nasty

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment