Friday, February 17, 2012

I wanna try and make a strict vegetarian pizza meaning no animal source whatsoever, that includes the cheese but my local grocery store doesn't carry any vegetarian cheese - Are there any substitues for vegan cheese or is there some online source where I can buy vegetarian cheese?|||Pizza is better without the vegan cheese...it doesn't taste that great. Cheeseless pizza is really good if you make up for it with spices and lots of vegetable toppings. Soymage parmesan topping is really good on top of a cheeseless pizza too: http://www.veganessentials.com/catalog/s鈥?/a>

It's also good on plain popcorn; just drizzle on a little olive oil to make it stick.|||I can find you vegan cheese:

www.veganessentials.com and www.veganstore.com both carry vegan cheese.

A natural foods store should carry Follow Your Heart, a cool vegan cheese.

Or you could just have a cheeseless pizza loaded up with veggies.|||Since I don't know your location, I can only give you this ...
http://www.google.com/search?q=vegan+che鈥?/a>|||EWWWWWWWWWWWWW, vegan cheese tastes like crap. Many vegan cult members don't like it even.|||vegan cheese? WAT THE HECKY!!! lol i did not know that milk hurt the cow... o ya it does not! lol|||A lot of Cabot cheese is vegetarian. In fact, most of it is! There is probably an online source for it, although I am not positive. I believe the factory is in Vermont...|||You mean vegan right? Because most all cheese is permitted on a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet.

For more on vegetarian cheese see the link in my sources, it's a list by brand.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment