Tuesday, February 14, 2012

You will never find a imitation cheese that will taste as good as the real thing.

If you are against eating meat and other animal products, why do you people insist on eating imitations that taste the same?! That just says right there that vegans do in fact crave meat! If a cow has the intelligence, he would eat us too!|||There's a cheese by this company named "Vegan Gourmet"

They have the best vegan cheese. It tasted good and it actually melts. I made me a nice vegan cheese pizza with the mozzarella flavored one...


They sell it at "Whole Foods" (best place for us vegetarians to shop!) and other major grocery stores.|||Tawnia, that's very simplistic. People raised vegetarian don't crave meat; people who used to eat meat/dairy crave it because they don't want to give up the foods they have emotional attachment to.

As for the vegan cheese, Tofutti makes excellent cream cheese for in recipes or on bagels or such. Parma zaan and Parma! are two parmesan replacers I've tried and liked. I don't like any other vegan cheese I've tried, though. I find the texture and taste pretty vile. I've heard very good things about 'follow your heart' brand but I can't get it where I live so I can't give any firsthand feedback.|||Just my opinion, but no. They can make many great-tasting things out of soybeans and grains, but cheese is not one of them.

I thought it was worth a try in my early days of being vegan and was sorely disappointed after trying several brands. Maybe that's because I grew up in Wisconsin where people put cheese on everything. I don't know. Don't let my opinion stop you from trying some out for yourself, though.|||Vegan cheese?!?!? BLLEEAAHCH!!!!|||Not sure about other countries but in UK you can buy cheezly i love it =]|||Have you tried Veggie Slices?? Great flavors like Jalapeno, cheddar, and my favorite mozzerella. You should be able to find them in most grocery stores, I found them out here in LA in Albertsons at about $3.50 for a package of 12 slices. Just don't tell my Italian grandmother I'm eating mozzerella Veggie Slices.|||I get excellent vegan cheese called cheezly which actually melts! They have lots of different kinds and their fake meats are really good too:

http://www.redwoodfoods.co.uk|||I make my own vegan-friendly cheese substitutes, here's one for feta that you have to try to believe:
http://www.cookingcache.com/vegetar/vegb鈥?/a>

Tofutti's cream cheese is pretty good. I use it for lasagna.

There is a blue cheese vegan dressing that is pretty convincing, if you ask me. Here's a link to it:
http://www.nasoya.com/nasoya/dressing_ta鈥?/a>

You can find various recipes online to make something to stand in for cheese in recipes; it's helpful when adapting non-vegan recipes to your liking.|||I have to argue with those who say there is not a good replacment cheese. Almond cheese is amazing and melts, grates, and savors just like a good (not storebrand) cheese. I have had herb almond cheese and plain. both are great. grilled cheese is somehting i have missed and now it is mine again. mmmm yum|||I don't know if you have this product where you live but there is this one called MINI-CHOL, it is made from Soya Bean. It comes in blocks. Slice it for sandwiches or cheese platter, melts very well in cooking.Great texture. Has a mild, fruity flavour, goes well with red wine. Grated as topping on vegetarian pasta dishes and on homemade vege pizzas. Good for people who are lactose(dairy) intolerant. It's a great cheese substitute, I use it all the time, you would love it. Perhaps you could look it up on the internet.....MINI-CHOL SOYA CHEESE. Hope you can get it.|||I like these:

Follow Your Heart soy cheese
http://www.followyourheart.com/cheese.ph鈥?/a>

Tofutti slices, American style
http://www.tofutti.com/cheese-amer.shtml|||yves cuisine from bc has a great vegi cheese

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment