Monday, February 6, 2012

No such thing.

Cheese, butter and other very delicious products of that nature are all made from MILK. Real milk, not substitute.

If it isn't made from milk, it is just a bunch of chemicals approximating the real thing.

Which do you want in your body; Something natural or a bunch of man-made chemicals.

Get over the propaganda, folks. The vegan diet is unnatural and just a bunch of Peta-induced fantasies.|||Beef.|||Vegan Rella is literally the only commercial 100% Vegan cheese on the market that I have ever seen and tried. I'm going to make a cashew paste that has a similar taste to moz. cheese apparently.|||I use Galaxy Vegan Soy Cheese slices to make grilled "cheese" sandwiches and I really enjoy the taste of it.|||Well, my store doesn't sell vegan cheese, but I've heard good things about this brand: http://www.daiyafoods.com/


But I did find Tofutti cream cheese and sour cream (both are vegan, yay!!). I haven't tried the cream cheese yet, but the sour cream is awesome. I had it on a homemade black bean burger with salsa, tastes just like the real thing.

Oh and this is a bit off topic, but if your looking for vegan yogurt, silk is delicious and tastes nearly identical to real yogurt (even my pescatarian mother loves it).|||Actual cheese. It is not an animal product.|||Parmesano = nutritional yeast
White cheese = tempeh
Cream cheese = grinded tofu
Soft cheese = preparation of yeast, mustard, starch and flour

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment