Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm a vegetarian but I want to cut out dairy from my diet. I would buy soy cheese but the one time I ever ate soy cheese I wanted to puke. I hear rice cheese is good. Anyone have any ideas about any good brands of soy cheese, rice cheese or any other vegan cheese analogues that don't taste completely disgusting?|||I know this might not be what you want to hear but you're better off without analogues. Try to eat food that is intended to be vegan in the first place - or at least tastes okay without any dairy or animal products at all, so it doesn't need any fake stuff. In time you will lose your cheese cravings. I wasn't impressed by any vegan cheeses either. =)|||http://www.amazon.com/These-May-Freely-E鈥?/a>

You can buy this book for one cent plus S&H on Amazon. It's called a vegetarian cookbook, but it's vegan. It has a whole chapter dedicated to different varieties of vegan cheese replacements, and although I haven't tried any yet they all sound pretty good.|||The best vegan cheese out there is called Daiya. I believe its also made from soy but tastes nothing like Follow Your Heart or the many other soy cheese available at markets. Daiya is used in many vegan restaurants and if you ever have a vegan pizza, most likely you're eating Daiya. I've tried rice cheese but I found it didn't melt as good..really there is nothing that compares to Daiya. I buy mine at Whole Foods if you have one near you.|||*Block cheeses

鈥egan Rella
鈥heese
鈥egan Gourmet Cheese by Follow Your Heart
鈥eese Vegan Cheese

*Cream Cheese

鈥offuti Better Than Cream Cheese
鈥heese Cream Sheese

*Cheese Slices

鈥offuti Vegan Cheese Slices

-Vegan Singles Cheese Slices by Galaxy Nutrional Foods|||"Follow Your Heart" company makes the best vegan cheese I have had, and it has no dairy products in it. Some of the soy cheeses available in my area contain milk products, and I didn't like rice cheese, but it is a personal preference.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment