Thursday, February 9, 2012

I want to make a vegetable lasagna and I was wondering if there are any good vegan cheeses?
Any Advice|||Redwoods Cheezly cheese is the best vegan cheese ever ! They do melting varieties that include mozzarella,Gouda,Edam and cheddar.My non-vegan friends like it too so i'm giving you an un-biased opinion here ! Infact The redwood company do loads of great products,vegan ham,roasts etc,look 'em up.Can i have a bit of lasagne now please? lol ! x|||There are great options, I use a brand, the name escapes me, that comes like a cheese single, but it is like mozzarella. I comes in a green wrapper. -s|||they come close but miss the mark. If you want that morphine saturated fat high you will never get it with vegan substitutes. Sorry, but live a little and do the real thing.
You won't die, just feel that you have betrayed yourself. A day on the ape (raw) diet will fix that.
Enjoy and don't look back, you don't want to be ninety and saying, "Damn, I wish I had made that with real cheese!" before your go to the Summerland!|||I like this kind...

http://imearthkind.com/|||i know of a good brand called vegan gourmet, but i'm not sure how that would hold up in a lasagna. i like that cheese sub best as a mac n' cheese. vegan gourmet also makes a mozzarella flavor, but i haven't tried that.

maybe you'd be better off with a ricotta-style cheese, such as this one http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=7587.0鈥?/a> there are a few other ricotta recipes (and lasagna)... just type in "ricotta" in the search engine.

best wishes! :)|||I have tried (and liked) the Galaxy Nutritional? foods VEGAN cheese, thats what it says on the label in a purple package!

i have tried the slices but it also comes in block cheese, that might work but I've heard most veg cheese doesn't melt.. :/|||NO! All crap.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment