Monday, February 6, 2012

I usually shop at stop and shop because a lot of their stuff says its organic and freshly pulled with no chemicals.

heres the two cheeses i usually eat:: muenster, that stuffed crust cheese that go inside them.|||There is no vegan cheese that tastes anything like munster. Even mozarella is hard to mimick.
As the previous poster said, Daiya is the most meltable, so great for pizzas or baked ziti type dishes.
Follow Your Heart makes soy vegan cheese as well- melts okay (you'll need to broil the last minute for a pizza) but is yummy cold.

VeganRella is okay- not very meltable.
Also, Tofutti makes highly processed sliced cheese. Not my favorite.

You should consider making your own, homemade nut cheeses. Less processed and absolutely delicious!|||Daiya is the best vegan cheese I've found so far. I get the "cheddar-style shreds". It actually tastes good and is dairy-free, casein-free, egg-free, and soy-free! It melts, too. You can use it on pizza, in wraps, for quesadillas, nachos, mac n cheese... pretty much anything.
http://www.daiyafoods.com/

I've heard Follow Your Heart brand fake cheeses are good too, but I haven't tried them.
http://www.followyourheart.com/|||i use veggie slices brand cheese on all my sandwiches, its really good and low in fat
as for the milk i find soy milk gross it like sticks in my throat, but i definatly reccomend almond milk|||If you want cheese that acts like cheese...Daiya, and nothing else.

I like nut cheeses too. Yum, and fun to make!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment