Thursday, February 9, 2012

daiya is in the USA; redwood is only in the UK
I'm in Norway...?|||100% VEGAN CHEESE, 100% TASTY
One of the most common reasons given for not giving up dairy produce

used to be that there wasn鈥檛 an acceptable dairy-free alternative to cheese,
that really tasted of cheese. All that changed in 1988. Bute Island Foods started
making their own scrummy Vegan cheese, known as Sheese.

Fast forward twenty years & there are now 9 flavours of hard dairy-free cheese,
and 5 flavours of 100% non-dairy cream cheese, called Creamy Sheese
(all of the styles are 100% Kosher and Pareve!)

So now you really can grate Mozzarella Sheese on your pizzas, make
Sheesy sauces with Cheddar spread, or any of the 5 Creamy Sheeses,
and actually enjoy wonderfully golden, melted Sheese on toast again.
You can enjoy a Cheshire Sheese and salad baguette,
or have a Cheddar Sheese ploughman鈥檚 lunch.
You really don鈥檛 have to miss out any more 鈥?and rest assured 鈥?br> no animals have suffered to satisfy your taste buds.
So, smile and say Sheese!|||Wow,I wish I had a good answer for you. I'm just writing because I feel your pain. I'm an American living in Denmark (hello neighbor!),and after most of my life as a vegetarian and then the last 6 years as a vegan,I up and leave my country around the same time they invent Daiya! I haven't tried it,yet. I cry a little at night when i think of the wonderful vegan cheese I'm missing out on (also,have you read about Dr Cow raw nut cheese? I DREAM about trying that!). The only kind I find tolerable is Sheeze,and it's only ok. At least you can use it for more than one dish per piece and it doesn't mold too quickly. If you hear of anything,let me know!! I'll do the same for you ;).|||Hi, I've just did a little research on the net for you and I've come across a dairy free cheddar sold in Norway called Tofutti.

Hope this helps :-)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment