Monday, February 6, 2012

Please no grains or soy.|||I've had this link sitting in an open tab on my browser for weeks now but haven't got around to checking it out yet. I'm like you and would like some variety, and am allergic to dairy (casein - which is also used in some soy cheeses). http://www.google.com.au/search?q=homema鈥?/a>

To those saying why would a vegan want to eat cheese anyway - cheese is just the generic word for it, like saying Kleenex instead of tissue. If you want to split hairs you could also call it pat茅 or whatever.

Hope you find some good recipes.|||I've heard people refer to daiya, but I've never had it myself. Apparently it's like velveeta to some (since it's supposed to also melt easily).

In many recipes, I've seen people make faux-cheese with cashews (like for a sub for ricotta in raw lasagne, as a spread on crackers, etc). Again, I haven't tried it myself, but if you do a search for cashew cheese, you can look through the various recipes to see what looks the best for you.|||there's no way to make vegan cheese useless u use milk and that defeats the whole purpose of being vegan. ur best alternative is tofu.|||If you are vegan... why would you be interested in cheese at all?

What is it with people who abstain... but want to carry on their past practices in a fake way???|||Fondu, it makes my belly tickle ^_^

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment