Thursday, February 9, 2012

I've tried a vegan cheese and it tasted like rubber. It was so disgusting. Totally not worth it and I think it made my vegan burger taste like crap. So which is the best vegan cheese on the market? Preferably from whole foods..|||Unfortunately vegan cheese is never going to be like real cheese. But the best I've tried is Daiya. It melts and stretches. You can get it at Whole Foods.|||Without question the best vegan cheese on the market is Dr. Cow. http://www.dr-cow.com/
It's natural and aged, without any of the crap most fake cheeses use, and it's made from nuts- no soy. It tastes like artisan cheese, and the price reflects this.
Because it's made by a small company it isn't widely available- Whole Foods doesn't have it. You can order it from Pangea. http://www.veganstore.com/|||Daiya vegan shredded cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always get cheddar flavored and melt it on a veggie burger or use the mozzarella flavored and make a quesadilla with it. You can get it at Whole Foods. And trust me, I know how you feel... I have gone through so many packages of different brands of vegan cheese, and that's the best kind I've found. I have to admit, it doesn't really taste good unless it's melted though.|||In my opinion, all vegan cheeses are crap. Cheese is made from milk, period. Anything else is "fake" cheese and I've never had a vegan type cheese I didn't immediately spit out.|||I like the Daiya best. Teese (from the Chicago SoyDairy) is crap on pizza, but it isn't bad in sandwiches. I've never cooked with either, though; I've only had it at restaurants.|||vegan jack cheese tastes yummy. unfortunally not all stores carry it.|||Vegan cheese? How is that even possible?

聽聽鈻?br> 鈻猜犫柌|||Try cheezly, that's really good, or Pure cheese slices. Best vegan cheese!|||I've yet to find a good one... Bleck! I just go cheese-less.

火车采集器
  • benihana
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment