Thursday, February 9, 2012

i'm a vegetarian and i'm considering going vegan.
i tried some rice based cheese and i couldn't stomach it.
what vegan cheese is the closest to real cheese.
that would be the main thing stopping me from going vegan.|||Daiya!!!! Especially when melted. Raw, not so much. Also, teese is a great vegan cheese. Other than that, they're mostly crap.|||lol
well i eat redwood cheese... it may dont taste like real cheese... but its okay tho

Report Abuse

|||I don't know how accurate I am, but have you tried veggie slices?

It's soy based with natural flavors (for ex, pepperjack)

I'm not 100% sure about the ingredients though...I just know I eat them (I'm slolwy converting myself to a vegetarian) but they taste delish! I'm lacto so you already know I need something as close to real cheese/milk as possible LOL|||You really have to experiment. I'm vegan by allergy and have tried a few to replace pizza toppings.

The easiest rice cheese to find is Galaxy. Awful raw and as a block to be shredded. Fantastic if it comes shredded. So it's hard to say because so many are only good for one thing.

Most soy cheeses aren't awful, if you're OK with eating soy.|||there is no vegan cheese that tastes like cheese
the soy ones that are good and taste like cheese have milk lactose in them and arnt vegan.
if there was good vegan cheese then everyone would eat that.
they all taste like caca.|||Cheezly cheese is vegan and delicious!
Nutritional yeast in place of Parmesan.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment