Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm slowly going off of dairy and I really love cheese, can anyone recommend a good vegan cheese?|||TEESE and DAIYA!!! I wouldn't eat them raw, they definitely need to be melted, but I'm pretty sure daiya is real cheese -- it's THAT good!! I think they're just trying to trick us ;)|||I can't remember the brand name but at your nearest health foods store the clerk can have some suggestions.|||I stick by "Vegan Gourmet" by "follow your heart" they are the same people who make veganaisse. I use the mozzarella flavor - but they have a cheddar as well.

Here is their website: http://www.followyourheart.com/product-f鈥?/a>

I just tried melting it the other day - and it melts FAST! it is good in a sandwich and contains no animal products.|||I hear a brand called Daiya is good.

http://www.daiyafoods.com/|||Daiya is the best I tried. But I would never ever eat it plain. It would be okay in spaghetti, pizza, etc.
Follow your Heart imo is GROSS|||Vegan cheese? If there was such a thing, it would taste terrible and be unmarketable.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment