Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm going to start being vegan, but I have major dairy cravings, especially cheese and chocolate! Thankfully I can just eat dark chocolate( though I love milk chocolate T-T ). But how can I satisfy my cheese cravings when everything is made of soy or rice? I don't mind soy for sweet things, but when it's made into something savory it just tastes wrong. Any good vegan snacks and recipes are welcome. Especially if you have a good vegan pizza recipe.|||Daiya is orgasmic. It's made from tapioca, but don't think it's sweet, pudding is sweetened. Tapioca is just starch.|||That's a tough one....nothing is going to taste like cheese.

I can eat about any of the substitute foods for animal products, but haven't found a cheese that works.|||Try Marmite, has a very savory flavour. There is a Daiya Vegan Cheese which is a dairy free vegan product.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment