Thursday, February 9, 2012

I was wondering if there is true vegan cheeses out there for people who do not eat anything that comes from animals. Can cheese be made from soy milk or does it have to have animal product in it to form. I am a cheese lover and was just wondering about this.|||I also love cheese, but am a vegan. There are many vegan "cheeses" out there. As suggested earlier, Daiya is the best brand, but to be perfectly honest, even the best vegan cheese does not taste very good. It really is your best bet to get the cheese idea out of your mind : )|||Of course there are vegan cheeses- I'm eating one right now by a company called Daiya.
Some are made from soy, others from rice or tapioca. Visit your local health food store and you'll find quite the variety

P.s. there is so much info on the web these days. All you had to do was type in "vegan cheeses" and you would have found the answer to your question. :)|||This is just a question but if you already love cheese as it is why switch to a product that may not even taste like cheese?

I'm not being mean, I'm being inquisitive and really do want to learn.|||Daiya is soy free, lactose free, dairy free, and gluetin free. Its the best Vegan cheese alternative so far. I really only use it if I am making a home-made pizza. Otherwise I stick to whole natural foods.|||yes. but to be totally honest i don't like the taste. it looks like cheese, feels like cheese, but the taste is boring compared to it.|||they do indeed exist expect to pay 2 or 3 time more then regular cheese per ounce

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment