Monday, February 6, 2012

Any suggestions?

And tracilicious or whatever, spare me the whole 'vegan cheese is crap' nonesense. Funny how your a peta 'activist' and at the same time you tell me that I shouldnt waste my money on a product that has nothing to do with animals.|||I haven't tried it in lasagna, but Follow Your Heart's Vegan Gourmet mozzarella is pretty decent for pizza. It melts and browns under the broiler, but I don't know how well it'll melt buried in a caserole. I plan on trying it though.

You can buy or make tofu ricotta.|||She did the same to me when I asked about milk substitutes. *rolls eyes*

I havent made lasagna yet, but I like veganrella for cheeses.|||I found the vegan Parmesan is always good for sprinkling on top.
The white sauce filling( which can be made from pure margarine flour and either rice or soy milk) didn麓t really need vegan cheese but the sheeze blue "cheese" works quite well in it for a nice spinach lasagna. or the Mexican style with a roasted red pepper lasagna. It really depends what type of lasagna it is.|||Well, I won't spare you, M. Vegan cheese IS CRAP! And VERY expensive crap it is. And it gets more foul when you try to melt it. Absolutely ghastly!!. And cheese does have to do with animals i.e. the rennet.|||I think you would enjoy some fermunda cheese.


I'm a vegan and eat regular cheese.

火车采集器
  • medical city dallas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment